Whether you're insuring a single van or a fleet, getting a cheaper van insurance quote doesn't have to be a pain in the wallet. Finding a better deal on your insurance doesn't have to be confusing either. Here are a few ways in which you can still get the Right level of cover at a price you'll love.
- Don't leave it until the last minute - According to research, getting insurance 3 weeks or 21 days in advance will get you a better deal rather than leaving it until the last minute.
- Is bigger better? - The size of the van will also affect your premium greatly. Smaller vehicles cost less to insure. Does your van suit your needs? Can you downgrade to save?
- Is Third-Party Cheaper? - Not always. Get a quote for all three covers. You might be pleasantly surprised to find that comprehensive cover can be cheaper than third-party.
- Increase your voluntary excess - A higher excess should reduce the price you pay for your premium. Do consider that the voluntary excess should be affordable as this will need to be paid in the event of a claim being made.
- Don't auto-renew - At RightSure we will never offer you a policy with an auto-renew feature.