Car Insurance with Rightsure
Everyone who owns a car needs car insurance, however some websites make getting a quote a long and confusing process. Here at RightSure Insurance we have made a point of making it as quick and easy as possible to get a quote with no hassle!
It is required by law for all motorists to have car insurance and if you drive without it you could potentially receive a fine of up to £5,000.
Car insurance will also protect you in the event of an accident whether it is your fault or someone else’s.
At RightSure Insurance we compare quotes from our UK car insurance companies ensuring you get the best insurance policy at the best price.
Fill out the quote form online 24/7 Quick & easy quote form With our experience you will not be disappointed with our service!
As well as car insurance we offer van insurance, home, landlord and business insurance so you can find everything you need all in one place! In just a few steps you can create a policy that is unique to your needs and choose from a range of insurance quotes from our leading insurers.
Take a look at our car insurance today, be confident you’ll get the best cover, save time and money and don’t forget to contact us for free!
Break away from using the compare sites and come and talk to us to see how much money you could save on your van, car, home or landlord insurance.
Buy your insurance online or call us Free on 0333 323 0350 for a quote
Why choose Rightsure for your Car Insurance:
Our service lets you enter your details once and we will obtain the very best quote from our panel of leading insurers. Allowing you to compare multiple insurance quotes quickly and easily, we show you the levels of cover so that you can make a more informed decision.
To obtain a quote, fill out our simple form with your details, vehicle details and the drivers you want on the policy.
You will need your vehicle, Driver(s), and information about your No Claims Bonus, any claims or incidents and details of any convictions (*Additional details may be required)
Car Insurance – Types
- Third-party Insurance is the bare minimum level of cover available to you, but not always the cheapest.
- Insuring you against damage caused to someone else or their property. Your passengers are covered , providing Personal Accident cover for them as the result of an accident.
- It doesn’t cover your car against repair or replacement.
- Third-party, fire and theft offers the same level of cover as third-party, but also covers your car for repair or replacement if it’s stolen or damaged by fire.
- Comprehensive offers the most protection, covering you and your car, as well as other people and their property.
What do you need to obtain a quote?
- Car details – You’ll need to know the make, model and year your car was made and any modifications it has. We don’t necessarily need your registration at this stage, it’ll help and you WILL need it to start the insurance policy.
- Driver information – Including names, dates of birth and driving licence details. Any motoring claims or penalty points you or your named drivers have. Claims information for three years and motoring convictions for five.
- No Claims Bonus – This means a discount for you, so make sure you know how many years No Claims Bonus you have. You should be able to find this on your existing policy documents, if not your previous insurer will tell you.
Whether you’re looking for comprehensive insurance, third party fire and theft, or third party only, and whether it’s for one car or multiple vehicles, our service makes it easy to find the cover that you want. There’s also plenty to read on wider motoring and insurance issues to be found on our website – have a look around.
Rightsure Insurance is a trading name of Bedford Insurance Group Specialising in: Car Insurance Home Insurance Landlord Insurance Van Insurance Commercial Insurance for your business © 2016 Bedford Insurance. All rights reserved. W E Bedford Insurance Services (Wimbledon) Ltd, Argent House, Argent Court, Hook Rise South, Tolworth, KT6 7LD is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Register number is 305737