Need a Replacement Vehicle?
Great value replacement vehicle cover from RightSure
What is vehicle replacement cover?
Who wants to be without a vehicle?
Vehicle replacement cover will keep you on the road following an accident, fire or theft, even if your vehicle is not repairable. You are guaranteed to have access to a like for like vehicle.
What does vehicle replacement insurance cover?
Vehicle replacement insurance will cover you if your insured vehicle is damaged or undrivable due to any of the following reasons:
- Road Traffic Accident
- Malicious Damage
- Theft or Attempted Theft
The courtesy vehicle will be provided while yours is being repaired for up to the maximum number of hire days stated in the policy schedule or until 3 days after payment has been issued in settlement of your claim where your vehicle is not repairable.
What's not covered?
You will not be covered if:
- The policyholders 21 years or under.
- Claims that are reported after 14 days of the incident occurring.
- Hire charges for more than 3 days after the settlement fee has been paid.
- Use of the hire vehicle outside the UK and Northern Ireland.
- Any fuel, fares and fines relating to the hire vehicle whilst in the policyholders possession.
Want to add this to your existing policy? Call us now!
Many fireworks displays have been cancelled for a second year running, due to