Motor Legal Protection that is on your side.
Cover that keeps you on the road after an accident that was not your fault.
What is Motor Legal Protection?
Motor Legal Protection is a type of insurance that pays for legal representation to help you recover uninsured losses that aren’t your fault.
With this type of cover, you receive immediate, friendly and professional assistance if you are involved in a road traffic accident.
Motor Legal ProtectionCover the cost of Legal fees!
Uninsured loss recovery
* Calculated on the assumption you have 9 instalments left on your current payment plan
Do I need Motor Legal Protection?
If you’ve ever been in a car accident of any type, you know how big of a shock it can be to the system. But the initial shock can quickly turn to stress and frustration, especially if any legal action is required due to an accident.
It’s an optional extra that will give you peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that you won’t be burdened with the cost of taking any legal action that might be necessary.
What does Motor Legal Protection cover?
- Legal Costs –costs of Legal Proceedings up to£ 100,000 arising from any of the following: personal injury and/or losses sustained in a road traffic accident; uninsured loss recovery; Motor Insurance Database disputes.
- Motor Prosecution Defence – defending criminal legal action against you arising from driving offences.
- Vehicle Identity Theft wording – costs for the removal of judgments incorrectly entered against you, or to defend prosecution arising from vehicle identity theft.
- Legal costs and expenses that you may be liable to pay to another party arising out of the above Legal Proceedings and those stated in the policy wording.
- Vehicle Hire, Repair and Storage Charges – unrecovered charges incurred under a hire, repair, or storage agreement through On Hire up to £50,000.
- Medical Charges – unrecovered charges incurred through On Medical for Medico-Legal Reporting and Rehabilitation up to £5,000.
- Small Claims Court cover provided.
- An accident helpline is included, so for advice on any motoring accident, please telephone 0800 484 433.
For exclusions and restrictions in cover, please refer to the Insurance Product Information Document enclosed with your policy documentation, or your policy wording.
What should I do if I need to use Motor Legal Protection?
Naturally, we hope you never need to make a claim for legal assistance. Should you find yourself in the position where you do, our friendly claims helpline is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call Our Claims Helpline – To take the stress out of making a claim, we’ve set up an award-winning 24 hours claims helpline to help you get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Add motor legal protection to your policy now!
Many fireworks displays have been cancelled for a second year running, due to