Income protection in partnership with Anorak.
We’ve teamed up with Anorak to help you find out how much income protection you may need.
What is income protection?
Income protection is a type of insurance that provides a monthly payment if you are unable to work due to a medical condition.
It’s peace of mind knowing that even if you’re off work, you’ll still have money flowing in each month.
Income protection in a nutshell...
- Pays you a monthly income if you’re too sick to work.
- Pays out if your can’t work for any medical reason
- Covers 5-70% of your average annual income
Who needs income protection?
A good way to work out whether or not you need income protection is to ask yourself:
- Do you (or others) rely on your income to pay for essential, everyday living expenses – like your rent or mortgage, bills and food?
- If a health problem stopped you from being able to work and earn money, would you be able to keep up with the cost of life?
- Do you have any sick pay that could keep you going if you were too ill or injured to work – and, if so, for how long?
- Do you have any savings or other assets you could rely on – and again, for how long? And would you want to rely on them?
- Could you cut back temporarily to reduce your household’s expenses while you’re unable to work?
Why choose Anorak?
Anorak helps you learn, compare and buy life insurance, income protection and critical illness cover – all in one place.
- Independent advice
- Whole-market quotes
- Right cover for you
Get expert advice. Compare quotes. Buy the right cover.
Many fireworks displays have been cancelled for a second year running, due to