Protect your gadgets from as little as £6.65 per month.
A necessity of our lives, and costly. Make sure your gadgets are protected.
What is Gadget Cover?
Also known as Gadget Insurance, it covers all your portable gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops and cameras.
Our gadgets have become an integral part of our daily lives. We use them to keep in contact with friends and family, share pictures of our dinner on social media, and binge-watch the latest series on streaming platforms.
But what if the worst were to happen and you lost your device or gadget? How will anyone know what you had for dinner last night? Gadget Cover to the rescue! Being without your tech is hard enough, but adding the stress of needing to replace it only makes things worse. Gadget Insurance covers the costs incurred when something goes wrong.
What does Gadget Insurance cover?
- Theft – If your gadget is stolen, we’ll replace it like-for-like.
- Loss – It can feel like you have lost an arm when you lose your device.
- Accidental Liquid Damage – because putting your gadget in rice doesn’t work. We’ll make sure that it is fixed and pay for any incurred costs as a result of the accident.
- Breakdown/Extended Warranty – We’ll fix or replace your device if it suddenly stops operating and the manufacturer’s warranty has expired.
- Malicious Damage – if your device or gadget is damaged on purpose, then we’ll fix it or replace it for you.
- Unauthorised Calls – You will be covered if your phone is lost or stolen and unauthorised calls are made.
Should you get gadget insurance?
It’s up to you!
But it is worth considering:
- The average cost of a new phone is between £800 and £1000+.
- An iPhone screen replacement will cost around £200.
- Most gadgets are supplied with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. What if your laptop develops a mechanical fault after that time?
Should your gadget get lost, stolen or damaged, can you afford to replace it? For less than the cost of your daily cup of coffee, you’ll have peace of mind that should the worst happen, you’ll be covered.
Want to add this to your existing policy? Call us now!
Many fireworks displays have been cancelled for a second year running, due to