Roadside assistance is available for as little as £2.08 per month!
Breakdown cover keeps you on the road.
What is Breakdown Insurance?
We’ve all been there at one stage or at least seen some poor person, broken down by the roadside waiting to be recovered. Don’t be that person and add Breakdown Cover with RightSure.
RightSure’s breakdown policy is your peace of mind in the unfortunate event of a breakdown. Our network of highly trained technicians are on the road, 24/7, 365 days of the year to assist when you need it most.
What's classed as a breakdown?
Your vehicle can breakdown for several reasons, such as:
- Mechanical or electrical failure / Breakages
- Flat Batteries
- Out of fuel
- Contaminated or wrong fuel
- Ignition Keys lost, stolen or locked in your vehicle
- Damage caused by accident, vandalism theft or attempted theft which renders the vehicle immobile.
What's not covered under breakdown insurance?
- Recovery during the first 48 hours after purchase (Gold only)
- The costs of any parts, components or materials used to repair the vehicle.
- Any request for service if the vehicle cannot be reached due to snow, mud, sand, flood or being off road.
- More than 6 call outs per year (Bronze) or no more than £3,500 (Gold only).
- Vehicles over 16 years old (Gold only).
- Any costs for any service which is not arranged or agreed by the Breakdown Control Centre and/or Complaints/Quality team.
Do I need breakdown cover?
Breakdown cover is not a legal requirement, unlike car insurance. It is, nonetheless, worth considering because it can make breaking down less stressful and costly.
If you frequently travel long distances or to remote locations, drive an older vehicle, or are concerned about hefty call-out fees, it may be worthwhile to purchase breakdown insurance.
What's covered under breakdown insurance?
Want to add this to your existing policy? Call us now!
Many fireworks displays have been cancelled for a second year running, due to