Do you need Residential landlord insurance? Give us a call now, we specialise in it!

If you let your property to tenants, you need more than just home insurance. Without the right cover, unexpected events like fire, flooding, vandalism or theft, could result in major losses – leaving you seriously out of pocket.

Our affordable cover is designed specifically for residential landlords and those that buy to let. Whether you let a small flat or a large house – we can help.

Get a landlord insurance quote

Policy benefits

We provide trusted, competitive protection for your property investment. As standard, you’ll get:

  1. Up to £10 million property owner’s liability cover – protects against third-party claims.
  2. Cover to re-house your tenants – this includes solicitor’s fees and expert council.
  3. Inflation protection – your policy increases in line with inflation to ensure you always have the right level of cover.
  4. Cables and underground pipes cover – this includes essential utilities such as electricity, gas and water.
  5. Cover up to 10 properties in one policy – add up to 10 properties when you get a quote online.

    Residential Landlord Insurance

    With the current situation in the UK housing market getting worse, many business people are beginning to see the benefits of becoming a residential landlord.

    For the first time in many years the shortage of good properties for rent is seeing a boom in the buy-to-let market. As the laws of supply and demand take hold, residential landlords up and down the UK are seeing the rental yield of their properties surge ahead.

    It is vital then that residential landlord insurance is taken up by all landlords in the sector. Whether you have been a residential landlord for years or you are just entering the buy-to-let business, Property Quote Direct can help you get residential landlord insurance at a price you would not have thought possible.

    Our experience and know how in residential landlord insurance means that we leave no stone unturned in our search for the best possible policy at the best possible price for each and every one of our customers.

    What sort of cover do I need?

    A residential landlord insurance policy will typically cover the landlord against, public liability, property owner’s liability, loss of rent and buildings cover, which will usually include accidental cover. There are plenty of extras available that are completely at the purchaser’s discretion and these will probably include; legal cover, malicious damage cover, void period cover and possibly, contents cover. There are other options available as well.

    Whether your property is a bungalow, an apartment, detached house or country pile we at RightSure Insurance will treat you exactly the same.

    We believe all our customers want the same thing and we know how to provide it.

    Just by completing one short quotation form on our website you can compare residential landlord insurance quotes from providers all across the UK.

    Within minutes, we will find you the best possible deal to suit you and your specific requirements.

    You can get a quote 24 hours a day 7 days a week and if you prefer to conduct your business over the phone then we have a dedicated customer care team who can sort out your policy that way.

    Get a good deal on your residential landlord insurance today! Get a FREE quote on 0333 323 0350  or buy online now!

ABC Insurance Aviva Insurance Legal & General Zurich Covea